Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Radio You Control


Recently, my girlfriend showed me this amazing radio that I can control! I know, you're probably thinking, "What are you talking about...? I can control radios too." Well my radio knows what kind of music I like. I can throw out the bad songs so it never plays them again, and pick specific stations that focus around one genre of music. How, you might ask? Well Pandora Radio, probably the most amazing radio I have ever listened to, is just the right radio for you. Whether you like rap, country, hip hop, or heavy metal, Pandora will find you new music you've never heard of and will love. Each song you listen to has a thumbs up and a thumbs down you can click on. Pandora won't play songs you choose the thumbs down for again, and it'll try not to play music like it. If you choose the thumbs up, Pandora will play that song more, and try to find other music similar to it that that you'll like. It's a human genome project based on an internet radio station! It has preset stations, and stations you can create that start with your favorite artist or song, and slowly expand based on songs you give thumbs up to. I know this will be love at first sight, just take a look. Give Pandora a chance, I know you'll love it.

1 comment:

bshah said...

My sister actually showed me this too! It's really awesome how you don't have to worry about changing the radio station every five-seconds because of a boring song or annoying advertisements. I always need music when I'm doing my homework and I definitely would choose Pandora over everything else because I never have to worry about changing it or having a distraction of advertisements.